Thursday, May 26, 2011

146/365: May 26

GREAT DAY TODAY!!!
Got a good walk + little bit of run in this morning... Got home from that and was offered the chance to go to Tucson with mom.
We went to Joann's to get some buttons and thread. Then Sweet Tomatoes for lunch.

Then a stop off at The Running Shop.
Mom wanted to get some Vibrams FiveFinger shoes... and I talked to the guy there about my foot problem. He thinks I might NOT have tendonitis at all... and it may be the plantar fasciitis rearing it's ugly .... foot. LOL.
But, he looked at my shoes and my feet, and got me fitted in some better supportive shoes that should help. I sure hope so!! So Momma got her goofy shoes (which I am mildly jealous about, to be honest ;) and I got Asics.
 Then it was back home.
When I got here, I was excited and surprised to see that I had a package waiting on my door step. In it was Rebekah's tutu that I ordered from a friend who's starting her own little business. I love it! And so does Rebekah!

Also, when I got home... I found Ben hard at work, trying to finish up the wood shed. 
So.... a little more paint... some metal roofing.... and a lot of split fire wood, and this baby will be done! 

That's all I got for tonight!! 




♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
And I just want to throw this out there.
Jene' Stewart. I love you to the moon and back!!! And I am so happy and thankful that you are such a big part of mine and my family's life. And I appreciate you sooooooooooo much! I hope you feel better soon!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment