Wednesday, May 25, 2011

145/365: May 25

Today I got the rest of the pictures for Caleb's senior scrapbook. Super excited about that. And throughout the day, I was able to finish a few more. So now I've gotten done up to year 2004. (This scrapbook has one page per year for 18 years) ... 7 more to go!

And while I'm working on that project, Ben has his own project outside. He's building a lean-to for our wood pile. It's going to be a lot nicer that taking up room in the garage or back porch to keep our wood dry. Now that we have a place to put the wood.... I guess I'd better get chopping the huge pile of cedar we have. :)
And seeing as it was a nice evening out, and the kids ate their dinner well... we decided to treat them to ice cream cones on the back porch.

No comments:

Post a Comment