Monday, May 9, 2011

129/365: May 9

Today = C25K W4D1---> In the bag.
I'm really hoping that I will soon get to the point where I love running. I mean, right now.... I WANT to go out there and do it. And I feel GREAT once it's done. But while I'm running, after the first minute or so I just wish I was done. I want to get to the point where I enjoy the whole thing... Hopefully soon.

Also today = hair experiment. New color, new coloring product.
You know.... I can never understand why people will spend hundreds and HUNDREDS of dollars a year to go get their hair done.... when really... $10, a little free time, & a water source = a whole new look. But then again.... I'm sure some people get a lot better results... me... I'm not that picky. :) So I'll stick to my color from a box and save those "pennies" for something a little more exciting than a different hair color.


Anyways! So, it was quite a different experience using this stuff.... I'd have to say it's easier than using "conventional" dye  seeing as this stuff is basically foam that you goop all over your hair. So, it took less time to get my hair saturated with color. The wait time is a little longer, but that's no big. Then you rinse, shampoo, condition, rinse and style! That was me in my beautiful setting state... because really... what else did I have to do besides take pictures of myself for 30 minutes. (kidding.... ) And here I am all done with coloring....
I have to say.... I like it. A LOT! :) Which is always a good thing.... and even more so.... I like my hair cut/style more with the darker hair. Yay!!! :)

And that's all for tonight, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment