Wednesday, May 11, 2011

131/365: May 11

C25K W4D2 --> done. I REALLY wanted to quit today. But I didn't I pushed through the first session, and by sheer will and determination I knocked out the second session.

Now, C25K is a 9 week program. That's great-grand-and-wonderful. The race that Jene' and I signed up for will put us at week 7 of training. Which is one of the reasons we have been doubling up on sessions since we started. We want to get the most out of what we are doing to try to be as ready as possible by race day. And I have to admit.... right now I am not feeling it. My average mile this week is in the 14 minute range... people can walk faster than that. I want to love what I'm doing {running} while I'm doing it. I don't want to look forward to the end every time. So I keep on. Even if I stay a "penguin runner"... at least I'm getting out there. At least I am off the couch!... but I really do hope as I go on, I can get better running times.

RUNNING BUDDIES
"Go, Things, Go!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment