Friday, May 6, 2011

125/365: May 5

Ok so.... having good friends over for dinner is more important than blogging! :)

Last night we had the Cantu's over. And it was a fun evening! The kids got to play hard and have a blast. Us parents got to talk, catch up, and relax. And of course, the meal was delicious!
(Actually, to be perfectly honest... I thought the roast was kind of dry, but I didn't hear any complaints from anyone else.) Erin brought some bread that she got at the farmer's market. It was a little dense, but very good. And I got to spend some time holding an adorable 4 month old.......... oh it ALMOST (not quite... ) makes me long for another baby. But we're not heading down that road for awhile!

The smoke is still pretty bad around here.... And because of it, I got another interesting sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment