Wednesday, May 18, 2011

138/365: May 18

So.... being a mom of two toddlers, let's face it. My house is rarely (if ever) spotless. Yes, I try to keep it cleaned up. And yeah, I do normal chores like vacuuming and bathrooms and keeping up with the kitchen mess. But I don't usually have the time or energy to keep it spotless. (I really wish I did!!)
But today, I kicked butt in the cleaning department. Now, I'm not usually embarrassed if someone were to drop by or stop in for whatever reason. But usually the first 4 words out of my mouth are "Please excuse the mess." and yeah, I usually keep bedroom doors closed to hide what may lie behind them.
Today.... well today I would not have any qualms about someone coming in and peeking in any of the rooms in my house.... Ok... to be honest, that would be a little creepy... BUT it wouldn't be a problem.
It's too bad on the rare days like these.... nobody is going to come by. That's just the way that goes.  ;)

In addition to my cleaning spree, I got a big head start on Caleb's scrapbook. To be honest, I've gotten all the "years" done that I actually had pictures for. The only 2 pictures I have left to put on a page are going to make a "Then & Now"... but it can wait until tomorrow. In fact, I have to get ready to head over to a friend's house to look at the cartridges she has for her cricut machine.... to see if there's anything I can borrow to make this book better. (hopefully a graduation/school related one)

And by the end of the day..... I'll see if I can get a picture uploaded.... of not, it's because I've been working with printed pictures all day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment