Wednesday, May 18, 2011

137/365: May 17

Don't know what happened yesterday that I didn't blog... hmmm.... OH! That's right! I starting working on my brother in law's scrapbook! I got a little caught up in it too. And I even had something to blog about! Nothing incredibly fascinating... because, let's face it, I'm not all that fascinating of a person.... ANYWAYS.

After weeks (has it been months?) of thinking and talking about the shirts I was going to make for the 5k race... I finally got them finished!!! I'm quite happy with how they turned out.

Now hopefully I will be able to get back into training this weekend. It's really hard being "laid" up because of a "injury" even more so now that it's starting to feel better. But I know, if I were to jump back in right now, I would probably end up being hurt again..... so for now, I wait. Come on, Saturday!! :)

Hopefully I will stay on the ball and blog this evening. ;) We shall see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment