Wednesday, May 4, 2011

124/365: May 4

Today.... hmmm... it wasn't a bad day. But there wasn't anything really spectacular going on. Not that every day can be and that's okay. Got my session of C25K done. I'm enjoying it more and more.

For the past few days... (or has it been more than a week now?)... there's been (a) fire(s) in the mountains. They started in Mexico, but have since crossed the border. Anyways.... the smoke is getting really bad. At first it was just kind of blocking the mountains... but now (at least this evening) it seemed almost like walking through a fog. Very weird. I hope they are able to contain the fire and put it out soon before too much damage occurs. This is a picture I got this evening...
And while looking through the pictures I took this evening, I found some that I took Tuesday when I met up with a friend of mine and her kids at the park.

This is one I am definitely going to have to print up and put in an album!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment