Tuesday, May 3, 2011

123/365: May 3

Wouldn't it be nice.... if husbands actually listened when their wives gave them hints or ideas for gifts... especially when there are quite a few gift giving occasions coming up within the next 60 days....??....
 (Mother's Day, our 5th anniversary, & my birthday just to name them...)
But no. They don't. So while I'm dreaming of the romantic or special day that's quickly approaching, he spoils it by telling me he has a dilemma --> he doesn't have ANY idea what to get me. So. Out goes any notion of being surprised....
Now I'm sitting here trying to think up a list of things that I want/need/would like to have. Yay.

I mean, really... I guess I shouldn't complain because 1) he remembered before hand 2) I'm going to get SOMEthing... does it really matter if I know exactly what it is?... (yes, it kinda does)

So... that's my evening in a nutshell... Back to racking my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment