Sunday, May 8, 2011

127/365: May 7

Catch up AGAIN. I'm just not in my "A game" this week!

Anyways.... yesterday was the Care Net's Mother's Day Walk for Life. I was able to raise some money for an awesome cause and then join in the walkathon. I got to walk with one of my friends, and we seriously kicked some walkin booty. Not that it was a race, but we wanted to get in a good workout. So we did the walk in 30:45.
Photo by: Ms. Janne --I'm the one in orange... in case you couldn't tell.
After the walk, Ben went to play racket ball with some of his family. While he was gone I got a surprise delivery from UPS...
They were from Ben. For Mother's Day. :) And quite to BOTH our surprises.... a few hours later I got ANOTHER delivery.. this time from FedEx!
So, somehow the order got messed up and we got 2 shipments. And because you can't exactly send food back... we are going to give the second batch to Ben's mom.

After a long afternoon and evening... . Jene' and I went to get out C25K run in. So week 3 is done! Now looking forward to week 4!!

Now... let's see if I can stick with it and get my post for today done today!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment