Monday, May 2, 2011

122/365: May 2

Today was Day 1 Week 3 C25K. And guess what... I can jog 3 minutes at a time!!! Very exciting to me. And from looking ahead at the next 2 weeks in the plan... by the end of week 5, I should be able to go 20 minutes! And being in such a state of running euphoria... (yes, 3 minutes IS a big deal to me!!! ) I decided to go get the shirts and transfer paper to make Jene' and my team shirts for our 5k race in June.

So here they are so far...
So... right now the "paper" is just regular paper, but I wanted to print out and scale the images... and yes, I know they are all backwards.... but for the iron paper to transfer the images right side on the shirts... you gotta have it printed like that!! :) Hopefully, I will have them done DONE later this week.
But for now... I'm going to finish watching Despicable Me with Ben & Rebekah. 'Nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment