Sunday, May 1, 2011

121/365: May 1

Happy May Day!! And happy birthday to one of my good friends who probably won't read this because she's out celebrating on the dunes. :) But Happy Birthday, Tab!! :)

Anyways... today was a pretty laid back Sunday. We were all dragging, and the little miss wasn't acting like she was feeling too well this morning, so we stayed home from church. While Thomas took his morning nap, I braved the grocery store. My goodness how the cost of groceries is going up Up UP! Oh well... we gotta eat!

Then while I started in on enhancing my pictures from the event yesterday, Ben started some projects around the house. Project #1 was to add some shelves to our coat closet, so I can organize the sea of shoes swamping the floor in there.


Then he went outside and dug a mini trench to add more sprinklers to the back yard. Hopefully this will help out grass tremendously. :)

And since it was fairly nice (read mostly sunny, but kinda cold wind gusts) outside.. the kids played :) I really do love having the play yard out back now.
And to round off the day... since neither of us wanted to figure out what to make for dinner, much less cook it... We met up with my lovely sister and went out to eat. Another good day in the bag. :) And I'm greatly looking forward to whatever next week holds!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment