Friday, April 8, 2011

98/365: Apr 8

What to blog about today?....... nothing extraordinary happened.... Woke up, got myself and the kids ready for a long haul walk, only to be disappointed by the nasty turn our weather took... and I was only able to devote a measly 1/2 mile on the treadmill.

The wind was too harsh and cold to spend any time outside, so we watched a fair few movies (including Tangled.... 3 times!)

Ben got home early today. That was a plus! He only had to work an 8 hour day instead of 10. I cooked a seriously yumm-o dinner. Played with the kids. Had some icy-creamy-yummyness for dessert... add in a little knitting and you have my day in a nutshell. I didn't really even break out the camera today... very sad.

On a side note though... Rebekah is now learning that she doesn't get everything she wants just because... and she's beginning to understand that she can ask for certain things for her birthday and Christmas.... so all day long I got to hear about how Rebekah wants a Rapunzel baby for her birthday. And she wants to go to the zoo for her birthday. And she wants a pink dress for her birthday. And she wants to ride an elephant for her birthday..... She is SOOOOO funny!!!! Needless to say... I've begun "shopping" (well, mainly looking to see what I can find) in the way of Rapunzel dolls.

I think so far this one is the winner..... her hair even glows when you brush it.... whoot whoot :) And just maybe, we have already figured out a theme for Miss Bekah's 3rd birthday party!!!
We shall see.... we shall see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment