Sunday, April 17, 2011

106/365: Apr 16

OOPS.... forgot to blog. So here's to catch up time....

Saturday morning = 7.15 mile walk jog with kids (in the stroller) while Ben went to do our weekly shopping.
Saturday afternoon = Surprise 80th birthday party for an superb man of God, and great family friend.
Saturday evening = I went "shopping:" with Jene' while Ben stayed at home with napping kids, and had a visit with his parents. (I say "shopping" because I didn't have any money to spend :)

But along with all that exciting stuff... When talking to a friend of mine (at the party) she kinda got me motivated and interested in training and participating in a 5k race. There is one in our town in June.

That gives me about 7 weeks to train. I am excited. Terrified. Worried. Confidant. How in the world can so many emotions be going through one person?.. I have no idea. But this is something I want to do.... something I need to do. For me. For my health. For my confidence. And of course, there is always the plus of benefiting an organization. ---> this race is going to benefit our area's Special Olympics team. So... we will see what happens with all that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment