Saturday, April 23, 2011

113/365: Apr 23

HOPSCOTCH!
I loved playing this game as a kid... and while Rebekah is still to little to "really" play it... I figured #1- she likes to jump
#2- she likes to count....
IT'S PERFECT!
All all that matters is that she (WE) had fun playing together.














And after our fun and games outside, we went to Lowe's to dream some more (and price) about the stuff we want/need to re-do our front yard. And while we were there I decided to take some pictures of the pretty flowers. :) I really like these two in particular. 
 I rounded out the evening with my Week 1 Day 3 C25K run. And yay for me, I made a personal record for both a mile AND 5k (as in distance... not race). That's enough to keep me happy and motivated to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment