Monday, April 18, 2011

108/365: Apr 18

This morning was Week 1- Day 1 of C25K (couch to 5k) Jene' and I kicked it's butt.... probably a little too much. We actually ended up doing 2 rounds of it. I hope that doesn't end up kicking us in the butt later!
During our walk/jog, Jene' decided she's going to run the 5k with me in June! YAAAAAAAY!!!! That's very exciting to me that now I have a training and running buddy. No backing down (not that I was planning to)!!

From there the White's headed home.... got napped and cleaned up, then I took the kids to Bompa & Meemaw's. Bompa (my grandpa, their great-grandpa) watched the kids while I went out to lunch with Mom and Meemaw. It was nice to have a quiet hour in the middle of the day :) After lunch, mom and me + kids went browsing (I can't really say shopping since we didn't buy anything) at Marshall's. Then it was time to go home and get naps.
Sweet Sleeping Bubba

Now we're just waiting for Ben to get home from work, then we'll head out to Mom's house for Monday Night-Family Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment