Friday, April 1, 2011

91/365: April 1

I'm surprised I haven't seen/heard/been caught in many April Fool's jokes this year.... maybe people forgot, or we are all growing up... lol.

But I did have a good day. Went on a 2.3 mile walk with Heidi and Jake. Did a little shopping. Exercised with a DVD at home (and it is the CUTEST thing to watch Rebekah try to follow along)
But the most fun part of the day was getting to babysit for the most awesome nephew EVER! (Heidi went to get some much deserved Mommy pampering in the form of a mani-pedi) And while he was here, I managed to get a cute picture of each of the kids....but my talent did not run to being able to get all three of them in one shot.... I'll need an arsenal of extra arms and attention grabbers to manage that feat!
So... here they are!.......




No comments:

Post a Comment