Tuesday, April 26, 2011

116/365: Apr 26

Another beautiful day... if not a bit windy. This morning it was nearly bad enough to be blown away! ;) Even so I went almost 3 miles. Also, much to my dismay, I realized that my dormant knee problems aren't very happy with me for all this strenuous use. After researching on Google, I'm pretty sure I figured out what my problem is right now.... and hopefully with the aid of stretches, exercise, massage, and wearing a brace; I should be able to keep up with my running program.

This evening was one of the best we've had in awhile. Ben got home early-ish... and since he hadn't had time to eat lunch, I decided to get an early start on dinner. We ended up eating at 4:30. After dinner there was a nice break in the wind (but still a nice cool breeze) so we played outside for awhile. The kids had fun. Tommy started climbing up the playhouse by himself. And his new favorite way to slide is on his tummy feet first! Of course, Rebekah's favorite thing on the play-yard is the swings.. and she's such a big girl that she can swing herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment