Tuesday, April 26, 2011

115/365: Apr 25

I forgot. I know. Make-up time!! :)

Hmm.... yesterday...
My sister (& also running team mate) and I did our C25K thing yesterday. We thought we'd be sneaky and actually run the race course to get a feel for it, learn the ups and downs of the route... and we did, for the most part. Until we got back and realized we didn't exactly stick with the route!! That's okay though. With our plan to run (and walk at this point) the route at least once a week, we should be Golden by race day.

So.... I might have mentioned a design for our race day shirts.... but if not, I'm going to now. You see... I like the idea of having a theme. Especially since Jene' and I are running as a team. So I/we/whatever came up with the Dr. Seuss "Things" team. (You know... Thing 1 and Thing 2) Anyways, the front of our shirts will have our respective "Thing" name. And the back of the shirt will have a picture of both Things running with the phrase: "Twins run in our family" under that. I'm excited about it. Here's a *rough* image manipulation I made....
There you have it. Now I just have to go buy the shirts and some iron on transfer paper. (because of course, I HAVE to make them myself!!!) So maybe that will be a project for next week. Until then... I need to keep keepin' on with C25K, as sad as it is... I just wanted to quit, or at least drop back to week 1, yesterday. But alas! I did it! Okay, that's enough of the make-up game. On to live today!!!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment