Friday, April 22, 2011

112/365: Apr 22

Another good day in the bag.

This morning put in a brisk 5.04 miles this morning with a good friend. Came home and stayed here all day :) And after dinner Ben and I + kids in the stroller went out and did another 3.52 miles walking-- walking faster -- and a little bit of jogging. While we were out, the sun set... and it was . STUNNING. Of course I didn't have my camera. But then a little bit later... it hit me... I have a camera on my phone!

So, the scene wasn't AS good as it had been just a few minutes before and given the whole walking aspect, the view had changed some... I still thought it was worth getting a click or two. I set up my camera, set it to "sunset" and this is what I got....
Not exactly "sunset"-y... but still pretty dang neat looking if you ask me!! And well... that is all I have for this Friday evening. Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment