Monday, April 4, 2011

94/365: Apr 4

Well..... technically I did blog today... although that was for days past... but nothing really went on. Went for another walk - 6.64 miles. Then came home for the rest of the day. Did the normal cleaning up around the house... but again nothing exciting.

Oh wait! I do have a funny little story...
Last week, I thought it would be fun to teach Rebekah how to play in the sprinklers... she HATED it. The next day, Ben turned on the misters that go around our back porch. Rebekah had a BLAST running around and back and forth, in and out of them. So... that leads up to today. Rebekah asked me to turn the water (sprinklers) on, so I did. Then she had to get into her swim suit. So we did that. Then she wanted to run in the water. So she did..... once. And I guess that was enough for her. She would not go back out into the water for anything................... Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment