Friday, July 1, 2011

182/365: July 1

Already into July. Wowie!
Today was a good day. Spent most of it with Jene'ner. Loved it!!
We went "shopping" for a Independence Day esque shirt for the Ne'ner... only to be disappointed. WTH is up with "Peace Love and America" crap.... sure they are all good things to have, but do they HAVE to be one EVERY woman's shirt?! Anyway... besides that we both (still talking about the twinkies here) got our hairs cut. Well, trimmed really. Looks goot. :) And whilst we were doing that... let me just add that we are the classy sort who get our hair fixin's at the salon in Wally World. But let me also say that both times I have gone there, Bethany has done a wonderful job with my hair. Who says you have to spend a fortune for someone to snip 1/4-1" off your hair!?!................... ok... back to the point. While we were getting out haircuts, Walmart got put in lock down. Nobody could leave the building, and the cops were swarming and searching for a "woman wearing a black and red shirt". Intense. A little scary. A whole lot weird.
So... that's my story for today. And now it is time for bed!

Oh, I also want to add that the sunset was BEAUtiful this evening. Unfortunately, I was driving and could not get a picture of it. This is me --> :( (sad face)
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment