Monday, July 18, 2011

199/365: July 18

Good Monday!!
Did the exercise thing with Jene' this morning. Then did some running around.
Registered and paid for our next 5k race (come on October!!) I really hope I can keep with running more to be able to run the whole race.... And maybe even push myself to race against other people. But for the most part, I want to run the whole thing, and get a better time than the last one. :)
Came home and got dinner started. Missy and Nathan came over to hang out and chat, and they ended up taking us out to lunch at the pizza buffet. (I'm quite proud of myself that I only ate a salad, 1 piece of pizza, & a bread stick. ;) Then came home to chat some more...
After they left, we did some last minute cleaning to have Family Night Dinner at our house... since Mom and Pops are out of town. We had some yummy spaghetti!! And Jene' made this pretty freekin tasty Mountain Dew cake!
THANKS, NE'!!!
Now it's time to wind down for the evening and get ready for a bust day of.... LAUNDRY.... tomorrow.
YAY! ;) Oh yeah, and I gotta get primed for RUNNING in the AM! :)
Night!

MMMmmmmm Spaghetti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment