Wednesday, July 13, 2011

193/365: July 12

Yesterday was a good day. So good I forgot to blog :)

Hmmm.... Let's see.....
Started the day with a walk-run-workout with my Ne'. It was great. And my muscles (especially the abs) are singing to me today. Then I spent the rest of the day at home. Cleaning up, cooking, and taking care of the kids. Everything that a stay at home mom loves and despairs of. But it was a good day anyway. The kids were in great moods, so that helped a LOT. Then Jene' came back over for dinner. Made some spaghetti. It was delicious! Hung out some more, ate some Blue Bell Rocky Road ice cream for dessert. {And I've gotta say.... Breyer's Rocky Road is still the best in my opinion!! Can't beat the chocolate covered almonds ;) }

While hanging out for a little longer after the kids were in bed, I got to tattoo dreaming again. And I REALLY wish I could make Ben understand the need and want for me to get one. Heck... I wish I knew why I have such a need/want....... but I can't do either of those... so for me I just dream.

And let me also clarify that I don't want to be the cliche "tattooed" person. With sleeves and legs and just tacky tattoos all over.... I currently want 2 tattoos. And I will show you...
I would want this on in between my shoulder blades on my back
This is a tree of life tattoo. It represents a lot to me.. too much to go into depth in this blog. But I especially like how it has the 2 "stars" which would represent my children.... and could be added to if and when we have more. :) I've wanted this for a long time now.

And about my dreaming.... I have ALWAYS wanted to get a heart tattoo. But hearts are so cliche and I was never able to find one that was very "me".... More recently I have been wishing I had some kind of memorial for my dad. A heart is super fitting for that because his middle name was Hart. So this is the tattoo I found last night.... I added the TS (his initials) with a photo editing program.         I wish with all my being that I was able to get it.
I would want this little guy on my right ankle.

But I'm not able to get it. And I'm not "allowed" to get it. So I will just dream of the one day I might get told "yes".....

No comments:

Post a Comment