Saturday, July 16, 2011

196/365: July 15

Ok.... so I had an EXCELLENT day yesterday... no idea why I didn't blog it... so here I am to play catch up! :)

Went on the morning run solo. Seems I've been getting ditched a lot... and you know what?! That's ok. Because I can go my own pace. I can push myself without having to worry about someone else. Not saying that I only want to go out alone... just that I'm okay with it when it happens.

After slogging (slow jogging) my way through 3.1 miles, I put the T-man down for a nap and let Rebekah watch a movie while I got some stuff done. Then lo-and-behold, my friend visiting from Kansas asked if we could get together. HECK YEAH! So off I went. I got some pizza and Capri-suns and me and the kids had a truck-nic (that would be a picnic in the bed of my truck) ((have I mentioned that I L♥VE having a truck!?!)) Good times. I decided we definitely need to get a tailgate blanket or something though because the bed liner got HOOOOOOT!.... Anyways, Tab showed up and we let the kids go play while we had some good chattin-catch up time. It was awesome! And I think the kids really liked the fact that they got to play for 2 hours instead of the normal 1/2-1 hour.

So yeah.... after playing, came home put the kids down for naps... had a lil relaxation & reading time. Ben got home. Had to go save the day (not really) for my Ne' after her pants split.... *EEK* Sorry to say the only pants I have that would fit her are purple scrub bottoms. Didn't match so well with her maroon shirt... or the Doc Martins she was wearing.... but you know what?! Whatever. It saved her from her jiblets (haha) being shown to the public at large.... ok it wasn't that bad, but it definitely cut down on the "draft".

Ok. I'm being silly. I need to go. heheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment