Saturday, March 26, 2011

85/365: Mar 26

Walked today... 10 miles!!! WHOO! It feels so good and hurts so bad. LOL. I didn't really ever think how much it would take to walk that far.... or even think I could do it. But we did.... and under the time limit that mapquest said it should take. (I mapped our route after we got back to see how far it actually was that we walked)

AND I took some good pictures this evening..... and much to my disappointment, in the rush of leaving my grandparents' house, I forgot my camera there. I HATE it when that happens! BUT we had and awesome dinner. Bompa steaks (which are hands down the second best steaks ever,.... sorry Gpa, Texas Roadhouse wins out) and baked taters, corn, green beans, and ranch beans. YUMM-O!

So... all in all, it was a GREAT day. :) And we're so very excited about tomorrow!! We get to go swimming at GG's house!!! :) Rebekah has been counting down all week. I'm so glad she's gotten over her fear of large-er than bath sized- bodies of water... I will DEFINITELY have pictures to post of tomorrow's adventures. But for now..... my bed is calling my name. Good night, all!

And... just because I can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment