Thursday, March 24, 2011

83/365: Mar 24

Another day, another dollar.... oh wait.... I don't get paid. ;)

BUT I did a 5.5 mile walk with my Ne', Heidi, & Mom, plus the kids in the strollers. It felt really good! And since Heidi is on the same lose weight kick that I am, we figure we will try to walk more days than not while she is visiting. :)

From there we had a communal lunch at the g'rent's house. While hanging out there, I got a call from a GM with Orlando Universal Studios.... Ben and I were picked in a drawing for a VIP 90% discounted family vacation to all the awesome parks out in Orlando. PLUS a 2 adult "mini" vacation at one of the 25 Top vacation spots in America. PLUS a short Bahama or Mexican Rivera cruise..... only catch was.... they needed $500 up front to place holds and deposits. That and I only had a 1/2 hour time limit in which I could call and discuss the trip with Ben before they cleared our names and went on to draw the next family..........
So because 1) I couldn't get a hold of Ben during work hours and 2) we don't have $500 to throw away right now, I called back and had them take us off the list. Sad Day!! But hey..... maybe sometime in the future, we can afford the trip ourselves.
Moving on......

THEN we went to do a little shopping. Rebekah needed a new bathing suit since we are going swimming at GG's house on Sunday. This is the one that she picked out. (and being the over protective Momma that I am..... I LOVE her choice!)
This is Tommy's suit, that we got last week ;)
We're gonna have some stylin' kids hanging poolside!

ANYWAYS.... back to our day.... from shopping, we came home. At dinner. Had dessert. Then did the bed time routine. All in all it was a good day. I sure am looking forward to tomorrow! Hopefully, I will get out of my little "funk" and get to taking some more pictures!!!

But for now... I shall bid thee, "Goodnight!"

No comments:

Post a Comment