Friday, March 4, 2011

63/365: Mar 4

So.... how about Friday.... TGIF!!! :)

Today was not a bad day at all, but I am thankful that the weekend is here. Let's see... what happened today?..... 


We went to a yard sale first thing... they didn't have much there... but Rebekah found a Snow White shirt she could NOT live without. Then we went to Dollar Tree.... Earlier this week, I promised the kids balloons if they had a good week... so while we were there I got some supplies to make a couple of spring-y wreaths, and balloons.

This is how the first of my wreaths turned out.... I'm happy with it!

So... with the rest of the day spent in a balloon euphoric stupor, (LOL) everything was great... except a few fights about who's balloon was who's. The most exciting part of the day was when Ben's mom called and offered to watch the kids so Ben and I could go out on a date.
I ♥ impromptu dates!!!

So on that note, I will leave you with a few more pictures and a love filled GOOD NIGHT!


(oh and just a note.... Bekah HAD to have the "Happee Birfday" balloon... and she sang the happy birthday song ALL DAY LONG! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment