Saturday, March 19, 2011

78/365: Mar 19

Today was a laze about the house kinda day. Ben and I even took naps while the kids did. It was great to not have anywhere to be or anything to do. But the real "fun" happened this evening. Actually... it wasn't horribly exciting, but it involved one of my most favorite things, so it made me happy.

Jene' came and picked me to so we could check out and shoot the "super moon".

To learn more about why the moon was so super tonight... click here

Anyways, here's some of the pictures...



Now.... to be honest, I am kind of disappointed that I don't have a bigger zoom lens.... regardless.... they didn't turn out too bad.

Oh... and for those wondering.... when the moon rose, it was VERY orange. But when it was higher in the sky, it was brilliant white. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment