Tuesday, March 15, 2011

73/365: Mar 14

I was very sick yesterday.... but not with the tummy issues that the kids have been having. It seems like I got the flu. I hope nobody else gets this. I am really praying for heath to return to our family. This is getting ridiculous! It seems like we have had at least one person in the family sick since the beginning of the year.

Anyways.... yesterday I felt worse than I can ever remember.... I don't usually get the flu. Colds here and there... but never the fever & chills + really bad cold symptoms. And as such.... I just wanted to spend the day in bed. Well, I didn't get to spend the WHOLE day in bed.... but the kids' awesome Auntie Nay (Jene') came and took them for awhile so I could get some rest. I am so thankful for her!!!

I still don't feel very well today, but I'm better than I was yesterday. So hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment