Thursday, March 10, 2011

68/365: Mar 9

Yesterday...... oh yesterday, how glad I am that you are over!

Obviously I didn't post... but like always, I'm here to make up for it. :)
Yesterday was a continuance to the Pukefest... with eczema, other unidentified rashes, horrible attitudes, sick feeling, tiredness..... not a day I would want to repeat, BUT we made it through!

Ben is such a sweetheart! (I was feeling horrible last night; migraine headache, nauseous, cold, sore... the whole nine yards.) So he pretty much took care of everything. He cooked dinner, and after told me to go take a bath and go to bed. He bathed both kids and put them to bed, then he pretty much cleaned all the living areas in the house (vacuuming, mopping, dishes, etc) and he got his shower and came to bed... all without me knowing it.

I know I am blessed to have such a man in my life. Thank you, Jesus!

(and for those that are wondering.... it seems we are doing much better, health wise. My only complaint is foot pain that kept me awake since 3am, oh well.... can't get all the breaks) 

No comments:

Post a Comment