Wednesday, February 23, 2011

54/365: Feb "whatever today is"

What's the big, exciting news for the day?
We got a new vacuum! WHOO!.... LOL. Okay, so it's not really that exciting... but after fighting to keep the floors clean (which with 2 little ones, means I vacuum every single day) it's a nice change.
And well.... I'm still not convinced that it's worth it to spend 1/2 a month's mortgage payment on a new vacuum.... so we decided to get a nice Eureka. I love the advertising on it...
We will see if it is as good as it claims to be. :)

Oh.... and for those who know and love my freaky daughter (and I say that in the most adoring and loving way possible.... because let's face it I love her more than anything and adore her beyond reason).... here's a picture for you!
You see..... you never know when/if you might.. ya know.... loose an arm... so it's good practice to do relatively simple things with the wrong appendage. Oh.... and if you haven't yet, check out my sister's blog for today ( http://jeepdreamer-inthewordsofjene.blogspot.com/     ) ..... And you thought baby feet were so innocent.....

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment