Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2011 Challenge = bonus posts!!!

I found this online.... and as an added challenge to me this year, I'm going to do it.... and do it to the best of my ability. NO boring shots will be acceptable! :) What is "it", you may ask... well... It's a
PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT... a list of 25 themes/ ideas for a creative and fantastic photos. 
So. I will list the items... then as I take the pictures, I will post it on here as "bonus" blog entry... and well, I'm excited about this! So let's see what happens!!

1) Extreme Contrast
2) Where do those stairs go?
3) Lots of the same stuff
4) Shadows (on the wall?)
5) Friends Forever
6) This thing is out of place
7) Total Relaxation
8) How about a snack?
9) A new perspective
10) Posing Pretty
11) Signs of the times
12) You're getting  cold
13) Unique Architectural Detail
14) Through the eyes of a child
15) Reflections
16) An inviting door
17) Finger Licking Good
18) Urban Ugliness
19) Evidence of Age
20) Wood & Grain
21) Man's best friend
22) Bad Hair Day
23) Tunnel Vision
24) Favorite TV Show
25) Going Going Gone

2 comments: