Thursday, June 23, 2011

174/365: June 23

Sisters... Best Friends.... TWINS ♥♥♥

Today was the BEST 25th birthday I will ever have!!! Of course, it's the only one.... but it totally ROCKED!
Started with a french toast and mimosas. Then baking (Jene' and I made brownies). Then we went out for lunch, and to pick up the babysitter for the kids. Dropped off kids and sitter at home. Then for the fun part...
Jene' and I went to get manicures (@ The Finishing Touch, by our honorary aunts: Sandi & Gail) from there we headed to the mall to get pedicures (we only went there because the pedicure lady at Gail's shop was booked for the day)
After the fun and excitement of the day, it was time for Jene' to head to dinner with the parental units, and for me to have dinner with my family... before meeting up at Jene''s place for a brownie and ice cream party!

All in all it was a fabulous day. And I can honestly say... I am blessed.  With wonderful family and friends! With my beautiful children and amazing husband. I am thankful for everything that God has provided for me and I look forward to everything he has in store for my future.

And with that... and a few pictures, I shall bid you ado and goodnight!
Jene' and Bekah putting on makeup

Isn't she pretty?!?

MMM Mimosas!

Bday breakfast!!

Pretty Pedis!
Birthday Girl!!!

Hey! It's my birthday too!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment