Tuesday, June 21, 2011

172/365: June 21

Today is the first day of summer.... and it was a warm one. I think tomorrow is supposed to be record highs for our area.... supposedly up to 105. So guess where I will be?!.... outside.... JUST KIDDING! Hopefully I will be kicking it inside and keeping cool. But before we can face tomorrow, we have to take a look at today!!

Today. I baked. I bet you were surprised with that one, huh?! ;) More cookies for the co-op guys. And some rice krispie treats too. BUT! I even took a few pictures while I was baking.... just to share the experience. Now.... Ben says the most popular cookies that I have sent with him are Snicker Delights. What are those??!
Well... basically it's a peanut butter cookie wrapped around a mini Snickers bar.
MMM... Snickers.

Unwrapping them all is a bugger...

Bompa's secret recipe and Snickers all ready to go!!
See, ya just plop it in there and make a ball of goodness.

Ready to bake!!!! MMMMmmmmmm!

packaged up and ready to go with Ben to work.
I also got to do some shopping for one of my most favorite people in the WHOLE world.... and it's her birthday soon!!! :) :) :) Can't wait for her to open it! Of course, I can't reveal what it is... because she is 1 of 3 people that regularly read this blog. ;)
Come on, Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment