Sunday, June 5, 2011

155/365: June 5

So... as a gift to myself for entering and going through the 5k, I got a SPIbelt. SPI = Small Personal Items.

I got kind of tired of trying to run holding my phone or whatever else in my hand... so this thing is like a super cool mini fanny pack. :) It's small enough to be worn under clothes... but it can stretch big enough to hold everything I would need for running. (i.e. my phone, ID card, cash/credit card, keys etc.)

I'm super excited about it!!! :)
Empty SPIbelt... see, it's really not very big at all!!

The important stuff that I take on my runs...

My little SPIbag full of "goodies" 
I tried it out on a short run this evening, carrying just my phone. And I'll be testing it out quite a bit in the next while... and hopefully I can even get a few pictures wearing it. We shall see. But I'm hoping I will love this little bugger! :)

Good night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment