Thursday, June 2, 2011

152/365: June 2

GREAT DAY!
I got 2 (different) 5k walks in this morning.
 One with Jene', the other with mom.

Mid-walk with mom, we decided to let the kids get out and play on the playground for a little bit.



After the kids went down for naps, I was able to get some stuff cleaned up.
Then Bruce (Ben's dad), Caleb & Ellie (brother and sister) came and brought lunch... and hung out for a little bit. It was nice to see them! The 2 siblings are going to a youth camp for the whole month of June, then the rest of the family is going to Missouri for the month of July. I sure am going to miss the lot of them while they are gone!!

This evening passed pretty uneventfully... but I did try to get some new pictures of the kids. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any of the both of them... but I did ok on the individuals.

That is all for this second day of June, Two thousand eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment