Monday, January 31, 2011

31/365: Jan 31

They do not tell you about this in Parent's Magazine. *WARNING: graphic pictures following story*

On a chilly day in January, there was a mom that decided to spend a little bit of time deep-cleaning her bedroom. Now, since the weather wasn't nice enough for her two young children to seek the beauty of the outdoors... it seemed like the perfect time and opportunity. So you see, the young mom put on a lively Disney movie... thinking it would keep the kids enthralled and hold their attention just for a little while. She was wrong.


This is what I found when I came back into the living room, after being in my room for only 10 minutes.
At least my bedroom is clean now... and I can shut the door to keep the kids out and keep it that way... until Ben comes home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment