Sunday, May 9, 2010

Without them I wouldn't celebrate today!!

I have to say it: I am so thankful for the children I have been blessed with!!! 
***I write this even as I am almost to the end of my patience rope with Rebekah...***
No matter what they throw at me (literally and figuratively), I will always love each of them beyond measure. 

I guess that is just the sort of unconditional love that is ingrained in a woman that only truly shows itself after they become a mother. And I think it is just fantastic! 

I look forward to all the fun times and learning and memories that we are going to share through the years to come. And I hope that in raising both kids, that they will cherish those memories and hold tight to the lessons & values Ben and I teach.

----{--@   Thank you, God, for making me a Mommy!!   @--}----

No comments:

Post a Comment