Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I found Nemo, and you can too...

if you're able to make it to Rebekah's birthday party. :) 
21 more days until my baby girl is 2 years old. (25 days until her party) I cannot believe how fast this year has gone! She went from just a little thing, not even able to walk... now she's running, jumping, and starting to say sentences. 

I'm probably more excited about this party than she is. I am planning it out, and want it to be just perfect. My biggest task will be the cake. I've never been much of an expert in the cake baking/decorating department, but for her party, I'm going to try to do a 2 tiered masterpiece (you can bet there will be at least one picture later on... if it turns out right). Just today, I made the invitations and they will be sent out soon. 


I know Rebekah is never going to remember or understand the effort I'm putting into her party, but it doesn't matter as long as she enjoys her special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment