Thursday, May 6, 2010

In the words of Rebekah....

I have no idea how or where Rebekah comes up with some of the things she says.... but she has a language all her own! For example: 
Eeoheeoh = Pinocchio
Nah-guck = Grammy 
And then there are always the normal words that are just too cute when she says them... like... kiss (kess), or bubbles (bubblsh), or owie (oweeeee) or jacket (ja-kit) and one of my favorites pictures (pik-tres). 

It amazes me how quickly and how many new words she can say every day. It definitely makes talking to her a lot more exciting! 


 And just so I can add a picture to my post... today Rebekah went to spend some time with Meemaw & Bompa (That's her names for my grandma and grandpa). While she was there I went to FBC to help make cinnamon rolls for a youth fundraiser. I made these several years when I was in high school, so it was fun for me to go back and do it again. The only difference was this time I had to pay attention to a little boy sitting in a swing while I worked. :) 
BUT!! don't these look YUMMY!!!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment