Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Whittney's Rambles

So... Many people don't understand the fascination and slight obsession I have with fonts and layouts, but it's there. I am constantly looking to see if there is a new font that I love, and then I try to find how many different things I can do with my fonts. My all time favorite place to get fonts is http://www.kevinandamanda.com/fonts/. There I can find handwriting fonts, and fun fonts. I LOVE it!! And I get tired of looking at the same layout all the time... that and there are soooo many cute ones to choose from!! All of that was basically to say... This blog probably won't stay the same for a very long span of time. I will probably either change up the layout or my signature.... or something so keep an eye out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment