Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's been awhile... Too long!

It's been WAY too long since I have updated this blog. Last time I wrote, we had just found out I was pregnant. Since then we found out we were going to have a boy.... and we had him!
Thomas Barrett White made his appearance 3 days late on January 10, 2010. Rebekah loves being a big sister! Speaking of Rebekah, she is growing up so fast! Everyday it seems that she learns a new word. It makes me so proud, but I realize that I need to cherish every day because time is not going to slow down for my sake.Tommy is almost 3 months old, and we cannot believe the impact he has had in our lives. We adore him and Rebekah. Here are a couple recent pictures of them.God has blessed us and our family so much. I am looking forward to what is in store for our future.(and I'm hoping I will do better with keeping up with the blog now!!)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment