Saturday, April 24, 2010

Road Trip!!!

In two weeks we are going to be going to California. And we're driving!! I have no idea what this is going to entail, having an almost 2 year old, and a 4 month old. Right now I am busy making, checking, and re-formatting lists to make sure we have everything that we will need + more. It definitely is a lot different packing for babies than it is packing for just two adults! But this is the way it's going to be from now on! (Unless by some miracle Ben and I are able to take a "Daddy & Mommy Only" trip sometime!) 
ANYWAYS.... We will be going to Yosemite National Monument one day, then the rest of the trip we will be staying near Sacramento. (We are heading out that way for Ben's sister, Melissa's, college graduation.) And on the drive home we will make an overnight detour in Las Vegas, NV to see my brother and sister-in-law. So it is going to be a jam-packed week away from home, but I am looking forward to it!!! And hopefully I will have some blog worthy stories or antidotes and, of course, pictures to share with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment