Sunday, September 26, 2010

Home is.....


After all the drama and excitement of Ben going to Missouri to pursue a (potential) new job.... God revealed His will for us. And that's to stay right where we are for now.
And after a few days of disappointment, I can honestly say I am OK with that. I love our house, and we have a laundry list of things that we want to do here anyways. From fixing up a few things around the house, to personal projects (crafts and scrapbooks), to vacations, home decorating, and more!
That and I am excited about the upcoming holidays!!! (Yes I know we still have a couple of months, but I like to get an early start) This year I am hoping VERY MUCH to get a few sessions scheduled to take holiday/family pictures for people. I have one so far!

I just want to say I am very thankful and blessed for everything I have in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment