Monday, June 28, 2010

barefoot in the kitchen...

... with my apron string tied tight. : )

I've said it before, and I will probably say it again. I love to cook. And one of my favorite parts is getting to wear my awesom-ly (yes, I know that's not a word) cute apron!

Today I was cooking zucchini bread. It turned out delicious. Ben will be excited to have a fresh and yummy breakfast that will last the week. : )

In other news:
Rebekah LOVES calling people on the phone now. And of course, now she is not content to talk on her "play" phones anymore... she has to talk on my phone to Grammy. :) It is very cute.
And Thomas.... well, Thomas is a Roley Poley now. He will roll across the whole living room. And he is getting more and more personality every day. I am thinking once he gets a little older he will be a major instigator of trouble.... but alas, I will not rush that... we will just have to wait and see. That's all for now!
Love from me:

No comments:

Post a Comment