Monday, November 22, 2010

Give Thanks.... with a greatful heart!!!



Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! 3 more days.
I can't believe how blessed I have been this past year and all the years before now. And I do have a thankful heart. I'm thankful from the very bottom of my heart for all variety of people/things I have in my life.

This year is going to be super special because we get to meet the newest member of the Stewart side of our family. My brother, sis in law, and nephew will be down for the weekend. Jake was born in July, but because of time, distance, conflicting schedules, and other factors... nobody in the family other than Grammy and Papa have gotten to meet this little guy. Pictures and videos sent on the 'net, are good... but this will be so much better!!! And I love any and all opportunities to spend with Heidi! :)
On top of visiting family, we will be doing a LARGE family photo session. Ben is going to be putting up Christmas lights for our neighbors, we will do the traditional decorating and pizole at Gramma Beth's....
It will be a weekend full of family and fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment