Wednesday, October 20, 2010

another crafty moment.... plus some

So..... In order to make a display board for my sister in law's up coming Bridal Shower, I decided to make her a French Memo Board... I had made a couple of them before, but it was fun to do it again. I love these things... and when I figure out how to decorate my bedroom, I will make another. I'm also thinking of making one with holiday material to display my Christmas Cards!! :)

Here's a couple of shots to show my progress....
the material and ribbon

getting started

Finished product!


Last Sunday we also went out to Apple Annie's to get pumpkins. Some will be carved, and some will be used to (try) to make pumpkin pie from scratch!!! The sunflowers there were gorgeous!



Rebekah picked her very own pumpkin

Our attempt at a family photo


And a couple of the kids.. just because!
So sleepy!

Cooking noodles

Playing while camping

In their Halloween jammies

Playing :)

Watching a movie with Daddy  
Well, that's all for now! I'm looking forward to the holidays coming up, and will remember to count all my blessings this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment