Monday, August 23, 2010

Bummed...

I probably shouldn't use my blog as a place to rant/vent since it is a family thing.... but since I have a total of (a high guess) 3 regular readers, I don't think it matters.


As some of you (theoretical people who I want to believe actually read this) know... I was all excited about the possibility of branching out and turning my photography into more than just a hobby. Fast forward a month or two... "Businesses" take a lot of time and effort and a lot (more than I have) guts to make it. So the dreams I had of becoming a well known photographer in my area hit head long into reality this weekend. Not only am I not "important" enough to remember, (I had a scheduled appointment that turned into a no show because the person forgot).. I am also not worth the time and effort to get in touch with, therein, I am easily replaceable. So... on the advice of my most dear supporter (thank you for believing in me, Jene') I am just going to let photography remain my hobby. I will take pictures of things that interest me and capture my attention, and I'll still take pictures for people, if they ask... but I'm not going to push it.

Anyways... that's all... I got it off my chest, now I have to get it off my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment